Premium Pup and Pet Butter 8Oz 100% Pure
PAW and COAT Protection
Made With 100% Organic Shea Butter
- MADE IN CANADA - Our dog paw balm is made with 100% natural ingredients, including white beeswax, shea butter, cocunut oil and vitamin E. This paw balm is safe and gentle for dogs and cats of all ages and breeds.
- PAW/NOSE PROTECTOR - We wanted our paw balm for dogs and cats to create a protective barrier that helps prevent and heal dry, cracked and irritated paws against hot pavement, salt, cold weather and other harsh elements.
- FAST RELIEF - The healing properties of our paw balm soothe and relieve soreness and discomfort caused by walking on rough or even terrain or from exposure to extreme temperatures.
- EASY TO APPY - Our dog paw balm comes in a convienent tin and is easy to apply. Simply rub a small amount onto your dog and cats paws and massage. Use as often as needed.
- 100% Natural - Our paw balm has a neutral and natural scent that dogs and their owners love and it leaves your pet smelling fresh and clean.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So decide to try this on my dogs dry spots and cracked paw and you would not believe how amazing this product was in healing. I am sharing it with all the dog owners in my neighborhood. Thanks Amina
Easy to apply and my pup didn’t even try to lick it off.
My golden had a cracked paw this winter, this helped it heal smoothly, it also helped my 2 month old kitten who had a cut on his paw! Def recommend!
I purchase from this store often and I am excited to try this new product for my doggies.
I have been using this product for a while it does OK. Miska really is hard on her paws when we’re walking and we walk on ruff places. I really massage into her paw as good as I can because they get very dry and cracked… I think the product may be helping a little bit with it.
Brady my bull terrier is happy to have this on his paws. Normally he wouldn’t tolerate any balm. But this he ok with this. It’s not overall very smelly, which is good, and it’s really healed his cracked paw pads up.
I had some other stuff and my dog would keep licking her nose to get it off. She Doosan do that with this one, she leaves it alone and thats good. Its not just for the nose its also for their paws. It smells good but not so good that she licks it off. Happy with our purchase Thank you
After researching several products for healing hot spots, I purchased this product based on the positive reviews it had received. I have consistently used this on our dog’s hot spot on top of her paw & it has definitely improved. I like the fact that it is a lotion you can rub in which provides more protection.
Used this on my dog paws during the winter and any bites or bruise he has and it was healed right away with no issues. What a great product to have and compared to all the vet bills this works on so much issued he runs into when we go on our daily walks and as winter gets hard this is amazing and I highly recommend this particular dog balm for your pets paws and other dry spots. Thanks again for a great product Mohamed and Amina